Fundamental and applied research on oil and gas production, preparation, transport and refinery; highly-qualified scientists training.
Research Laboratory develop mathematical models and software of enhance oil recovery, thermal hydrodynamic calculation for pipeline operational modes monitoring and forecasting, refinery, industrial refinery reactors operational processes.
Ongoing projects/ study
– “Study of beryllium oxide slurry formation process by mathematical modeling” grant of Ministry of Education of Republic of Kazakhstan for 2013-2015 years.
– “Software development for technological process of beryllium ceramics formation with taking into account the structural phase transformation” grant of Ministry of Education of Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2017 years.
– “Enhancement of effectiveness of highly-viscous oil field exploitation and EOR selection in example of Moldabek East” grant of Ministry of Education of Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2017 years.
– “Optimization of JSC “KBTU” software for calculation of energy-safe modes of oil transportation through JSC “KazTransOil” oilpipelines routes” contract with JSC “KazTransOil.
Ministry of Education of Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2014 years:
• “Fracture design and influx modeling with taking into account the hydrodynamics of reservoir”;
• “Oil field exploitation process forecasting and geologic-technical model (GTM) and enhanced oil recovery (EOR) selection with assistance of integrated subsurface model and developed models and their technical-economical assessment in example of Zhatybay field”;
• “Modeling of turbulent flow of oil mixture in pump with polymer additive”;
• “Development of 3D mathematical modeling and interface for software of non-isothermal filtration with radial channels” within the program “Target development of university science focused on innovative result”;
• “Computer modeling of acid treatment of near wellbore zone” within the program “Target development of university science focused on innovative result”;