KBTU launches a new Master's program in Intelligent Systems.
• A unique program that provides advanced study along with practical experience;
• A great opportunity to realize your potential and develop professional skills by working on real projects of vendors such as EMC, Alem Research, etc.;
• The program is oriented towards the preparation of specialists in Data Science/Machine Learning;
• Learning advanced innovative technologies including the collection of large amount of data, solving business cases using data processing and management techniques, using programming languages such as R, Python and MATLAB, and gaining experience in working with machine learning and pattern recognition tools and techniques;
• Learning tools and techniques necessary for the development of real time and embedded systems;
• Courses are taught by the highly-qualified specialists, developers of software products from the large and well-known companies such as (needs to be filled out)
• Professional certification from the University of Southampton;
• Well-paid job after the graduation;
• Tuition fee for the entire period of study is 8 400 000 tenge;
*there is an opportunity to win the internal grants of the KBTU.
• The program is based on a unique technology, where gained theoretical skills can be applied to the real practical problems.
• Invaluable knowledge that is useful today.
• Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Automation and Control, Computer Systems and Software, or other related fields;
• Strong knowledge of high level and low level programming, algorithms and data structures, object-oriented programming, embedded design, and digital logic background, solid probability and linear algebra background;
• Good level of English language proficiency.
Application period: June 1 - July 29, 2017;
1st flow - July 17, 2017;
2nd flow - August, 2017.
The starting day of the program is September, 2017.
In order to get admitted into the Master’s program with the KBTU grant, you should successfully pass the specialty exam. The exam takes place in 2 flows. July 28 you must submit all documents.
Required documents for admission:
• Application letter to the Rector of the KBTU;
• Notarized copies of diploma and its transcripts;
• Resume (both in English and Russian);
• 2 recommendation letters;
• 6 photos (3x4);
• A copy of the state identification card;
• Health certificate of the form 086-У;
• A copy of the employment record / letter of employment from the employer (if applicable);
• A copy of the TOEFL IbT/TOEFL certificate (560 or more), or IELTS certificate (6.0 or more);
If you do not have a valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate, you will be registered to the unified national English language exam during the admission process. The exam takes place on the basis of national universities in Almaty in mid-August. We will inform you about the exam dates later.
Address: Kazakh-British Technical University, 59 Tole bi St., 2 floor, office №264, Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakstan