The Service of International Background and Marketing is a structural division of JSC “Kazakh-British Technical University” (hereafter – KBTU or the University).
The Service of International Background and Marketing is lead by the head appointed to this position and dismissed by the order of Rector.
In its activities the Service of International Background and Marketing is submitted to Vice Rector for Graduate and International Programs – Loktionov Y.V.
In its activities the Service of International Background and Marketing is guided by the following regulations:
- Current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The Charter of KBTU;
- Orders and decisions of KBTU bodies;
- The policy and objectives of JSC “KBTU” on quality assurance and other corresponding documents of KBTU;
- Documents of KBTU on the management system related to professional safety and health;
- Current Regulation on the Service of International Background and Marketing and other internal documents of KBTU.
The following main objectives are set for the Service of International Background and Marketing:
• Informing population on activities of the University, educational programs and advantages of the University;
• Drawing attention of a target audience for training in KBTU;
• Creating a positive image of KBTU that reflects competitive advantages of the University.
The Service of International Background and Marketing fulfills the following functions:
• Participation in organizing recruiting and marketing arrangements.
• Design of printing and video records for advertizing KBTU and its faculties.
• Budget planning and drawing up a media plan for advertizing campaigns per year.
• Placing outdoor-, media- and Internet-advertizing of the University.
• Taking control over the content of official pages and publics of the University on social networks and a corporate blog.
• Providing information for its placement on KBTU website and performing its advancement.
• Project development of KBTU regulatory documents concerning the activities of the Service of International Background and Marketing and submitting them for approval in accordance with the established procedure.
• Generating reports, letters and other information regarding the activities of the Marketing Service.
• Developing annual plans of actions and reports on the activities of the Marketing Service and submitting them for approval in accordance with the established procedure.
• Fulfillment of other functions stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and regulatory documents of KBTU.
The Service of International Background and Marketing is entitled to:
• request and receive documents and information from structural divisions of KBTU that are necessary for fulfilling the functions of the Marketing Service and its delegated powers;
• interact with the third parties on the issues that are within the competence of the Marketing Service;
• make offers to a supervising Vice Rector on the issues related to the productive work of the Marketing Service.
The Marketing Service bears its responsibility for fulfilling the objectives and functions prescribed by this provision including the following:
- qualitative and urgent execution of tasks;
- correctness and completeness of exercising delegated powers;
- meeting commitments in the field of quality and requirements stated in the documents of Quality Assurance, Professional Safety and Health;
- due notice of administrative staff of the University on fulfillment of assigned functions.
Interaction with other structural divisions
In terms of implementing its activities the Marketing Service:
- interacts with other structural divisions of the University and provides a necessary information;
- approves drafts of designed regulatory documents concerning activities of the Marketing Service with the heads of interested structural divisions and officials of the University;
- in coordination with administrative staff of the University involves employees of KBTU structural divisions to implement the arrangements that are organized by the Marketing
Service and that require a participation of other structural divisions.