Research Nanotechnology Laboratory was created in the Kazakh-British Technical University, May 2, 2011 under the guidance of Professor K.H. Nusupova
Head of the laboratory:
Beysenhanov Nurjan Beysenhanovich, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
• Nusupov K.H., Dr., Professor, MSR; Kobekbaev A.A., Head of the proc. line;
• Iskaliev A.Z., a leading chemical engineer;
• Искалиева А.Ж., ведущий химик-технолог;
• Zakirov E.V., Senior Specialist;
• Krivosheev V.V., leading radioelectronic specialist;
• Beysenhanova N.N., SSR;
• Permjakova S.A., a leading chemical engineer;
• Seitov B.J,. JSR, PhD;
• Mugalbaev A.A., a leading provider of production line equipment;
• Shynybaev D.S., the leading operator of production line equipment;
• Dulatuly E., an electrical engineer;
• Bakranova D.I, JSR, doctoral student;
• Kapasova M.S, a chemical engineer;
• Keyіnbay S. JSR;
• Mit K.A, an engineer;
• Protsenko A.P, a mechanic of the highest category;
• Kondrashov O.L, lead technologist;
• Temirgaliev E.K, operator of production line equipment;
• Kern S.G, a welder.
The educational program on a specialty: 6D074000 - Nanomaterials and nanotechnology (physics) (Doctorate). Training on the basis of the laboratory.
|Years||Theses PhD with a successful defense||Student research projects with the publication||School science projects with the publication|
R & D direction:
New technologies of energy saving and renewable energy:
1) technology for producing a flat mirror surface of silicon wafers;
2) technology for producing high-quality p-n-junction;
3) technology for manufacturing selective emitter for effective use of the blue portion of the solar spectrum and increase efficiency;
4) silicon surface passivation technology to increase efficiency;
5) The technology of synthesis of nanocrystals of Si and SiC for converting the ultraviolet part of the spectrum in the visible region of the spectrum and increase efficiency;
6) development of methods for determining the thickness, the chemical composition and structure of the layers;
7) synthesis technology effective diffusion barrier composite composition based on Ti-N, and other elements between copper and metallization of a silicon substrate;
8) The technology for creating a multi-layer contact system front and back sides of the element to extend the service life of solar panels;
9) synthesis technology antireflective solar cell coatings;
10) photolithography technology for layer deposition of nanostructures;
11) lamination and capsulation technology solar cells.
1. "Research diffusion barriers for solar contact system", Supervisor: Dr., Prof. KH Nusupov Project duration: 1 January 2015 - 31 December 2017.
The purpose of the project: Selection, design, deposition and investigation of diffusion barriers, ohmic contacts and the antireflection coating to the front and back side of the solar cell.
The novelty consists in creating multilayer structures of the contact system and the anti-reflective solar cell covers, in the synthesis of diffusion barrier composite composition based on Ti-N, and other elements between the copper metallization and the silicon substrate containing the additional admixture in certain proportions and configuration obtained using radio-frequency fluctuations and optimum selection of the parameters (barrier thickness, substrate temperature, the ratio of Ar / N2, etc.), leading to the suppression of high-temperature diffusion of copper in the Ti-N and ensure a substantial increase (at 200 ° C) temperature starts diffusion Cu and improving the barrier properties of the films.
2."Study of the structural and physical properties of solid silicon carbide films SiCx and silicon carbonitride SiCxNy, synthesized ion-beam techniques", supervisor: Prof. Beysenhanov NB Project duration: 1 January 2015 - 31 December 2017.
The purpose of the project: to synthesize the solid silicon carbide SiCx film and silicon carbonitride SiCxNy ion-beam techniques and establish new laws on the effect of radiation, thermal and plasma treatment of the composition, crystallization processes and the structure of the layers.
The novelty consists in obtaining data on the effect of short-term plasma (H +) and heat treatments on the structural properties of the films synthesized by ion-beam techniques, to form a passivating and antireflection layers and nanocrystalline alloys nc-SiC: H with built nanosize Si crystals with for use as a window layer of a hybrid a-SiC / nc-Si or nc-SiC / nc-Si thin-film solar cells. It will study the effect of radiation treatment of mono- and nanostructured films of Si and SiC on their radiation resistance, examined the possibility of producing super-hard and durable material for use in the construction of nuclear reactors and the Boers.
• Bilateral solar panels;
• Multi-stage wind installation;
• Solid films for various purposes (SiC, Si, Ti, TiN, Ta, TaN, W2N, Al, Cu);
• Accelerator of light and heavy mass of separated ions.
1) Accelerator 1 light and heavy ions, for creating p-n-transitions and growing films by ion beam deposition of low-energy ions.
2) Streamlined installation magnetron sputtering MAGNA TM-29 for in-line deposition of copper tracks on the contact surface of the batch of silicon wafers.
3) Electron-beam unit "ELU TM-5" for applying antireflective coatings on silicon solar cells.
4) Units Lab Spinner Module SM-180-BT to precipitate phosphorus and boron-containing plenkoobra-forming solutions by centrifugation to create a p-n-junctions.
5) Upgraded the TM-200-01 magnet for deposition of nanostructures and diffusion barriers on silicon wafers individually by magnetron sputtering.
6) Apparatus for plasma treatment of the surface plates.
7) Automatic installation of the EM-5006A two-way contact photolithography with a gap in the silicon wafer is not less than 150 mm. Installations for applying, drying and manifestations photoresist exposure setting and alignment in photolithography to form a pattern on the surface of the silicon wafer.
8) Units liquid chemical treatment in dimethylformamide and mixed with Caro clean air bath with built-in removal of photoresist photolithographic technology.
9) Installing the D-301 to produce deionized water of grade A production of "AKVAROS".
10) The electric "Annealing TM-4M" for the passivation of the silicon surface, heat treatment, films and the formation of the necessary structures and characteristics.
11) Electric oven AS-One 150 (Annealsys, France) for the rapid thermal annealing.
12) Laser system precision marking and engraving SharpMark Fiber Pro30.
13) Laminator Pujol Lam Pro PV lamination and encapsulation of solar cells.
14) Installing the "Sun Simulator» - Pulsed Solar Simulator System, Berger Lichttechnik.
15) Multi-ray ComplexRayC6 complex to determine the thickness, density, and surface roughness of the contact system in the films range (2-400 nm).
16) X-ray installation URS to determine the phase composition of thin (<100 nm) films of the contact system of the photographic method.
17) eter instrument for measuring electrical resistance and taumeter 2M device for measuring the lifetime of the minority carrier wafer.
18) Infrared FTIR spectrometer Nicolet iS50 FT-IR Raman with the prefix to determine the chemical composition, structure and optical properties of the films.
19) Luminous Lumina spectrometer to determine the fluorescent properties of the films in the ultraviolet, visible and near infrared.
20) Spectrophotometer Evolution-300 to measure transparency, reflection and absorption of the films in the ultraviolet, visible and near infrared.
Scientific and technical developments KBTU an interest in the global community. By order of the world-renowned publishing company sponsored projects InTech (Nussupov K.Kh., Beisenkhanov N.B.) written voluminous chapters in the book:
1 "Silicon carbide - Materials, Processing and Applications in Electronic Devices" (46 pp.). On 03.04.2016, at the head of the staff of KBTU received 3320 requests registered from 193 countries, including 681 from the United States, 106 from Germany, 88 from Japan. To familiarize with the work can be from the following link.
2 "Physics and Technology of Silicon Carbide Devices" (50 pp.). On 03.04.2016, the registered received 1131 requests from 67 countries, including 296 from the United States, 107 from China, 39 from Germany, 31 from South Korea and 30 from Japan, 29 from the UK. To familiarize with the work can be from the following link.
Главный научный сотрудник