By choosing one of the master’s programs, you invest in your future.
All our programs are accredited by the Ministry of Education of the RK.
We prepare highly qualified senior and middle managers, able to conduct business in various sectors of the economy ofKazakhstan, as well as specialists in management, economics, finance, state and local governments. We provide a theoretical and methodological training of teachers, willing to teach these disciplines using innovative teaching methods.
• Implement and develop new Kazakh masters programs that meet all the requirements of national and international educational standards;
• Promote new prospective areas of specialized training at the graduate level;
• Establish and strengthen long-term partnership ties with national and foreign universities, research centers, companies operating in petroleum and energy sectors in order to implement and develop Master programs;
• Promote the development and coordination of research activities integration and implementation of the results obtained in the educational process;
• Provide assistance to Western European universities and partners, in implementation of their educational programs in KBTU;
• Implement teaching methodology and research practices of the leading West-European universities, including partner universities of KBTU, into learning process of Master’s programs.
• The ability to choose the language of education (English or Russian);
• The ability to choose the most convenient form of education (evening, daytime, distance);
• High quality of educational services;
• Ability to obtain a diploma of one of the leading universities of Kazakhstan for a short period of time (1 or 2 years);
• Opportunity for future career growth;
• Highly qualified teaching staff (80% PhD holders, including Kazakhstani and foreign professors and expert-practitioners of major national and foreign companies);
• Ability to complete the module abroad (with obtaining additional certificate and including passed disciplines);
• Flexible form of payment;
• Individual approach to each student;
• Guest lectures from leading Kazakhstani and international companies.