Notice! There is no admission to this program in academic year 2017-2018.
Program " Digital Media Technologies " - this is the only program in Kazakhstan offering high-quality and three-dimensional knowledge in the field of 3D modeling, computer graphics and animation. Enrolling in this program, you will have a unique opportunity to explore all aspects of advanced digital media technology:
• Create 3D models and animation characters
• Digital animation of any complexity
• Creating visual effects
• Three-dimensional graphics
• The virtual environment and augmented reality
• Video editing and production videos
• Graphic design and VFX
According to recent studies in the industry demand for CG-experts consistently It grows throughout the USR countries due to the lack of qualified and experienced Professionals in this field. The unique master's program in the field of digital Media Technologies started its educational activity in the walls of KBTU. Master's Program " Digital media technology " represents tools of knowledge to achieve future career heights.
The aim of the program: to train highly qualified specialists in the field of computer graphics, organization and conduct of the shooting, video editing.
The objective of the program: Master's edition of owning a set of necessary knowledge and skills.
Program mission: to provide a flexible educational process taking into account the individual needs and characteristics of undergraduates.
Duration of the program: 1.5 years (16 months) or 4 academic semesters
Training format: modular
Classes are held on weekdays and selectively at the weekend (Saturday). Duration of one module is 2-3 weeks. At the end of each module undergraduates pass the final exam. The examination may be a protecting group or project in the form of individual tasks.
Total credits: 52
Free training on the grant, value of which is 8.4 million tenge
Start of the school year: September
Advantages of the program:
• Education in English
• High quality of educational services
• Diploma of one of the leading universities of Kazakhstan
• Opportunity for career growth
• Highly qualified teaching staff
• Individual approach to each applicant
• Seminars, workshops, master classes by leading international experts
• Participation in projects in the direction of virtual reality
• Workshops and seminars of professionals from the film industry, television, advertising, media, etc.
• International Internship
After the full development of the theory of undergraduates pass to the finals of the Masters Course, which includes the following components:
• Professional practice
• Experimental and research work of a student
• Comprehensive examination
• Protection of the dissertation project
Practice in Hollywood Film Academy (USA), New Bulgarian University (Bulgaria), Brunel University (UK) SAA, School of Art & Animation(India)
Each year provides grants to applicants.
You have a real chance of getting a GRANT of KBTU to study a master's degree! To do this, you need to create an animated video/showreel (maximum duration - 3 minutes), send it before July 31 and you'll get an opportunity to study the most advanced technologies in the field of digital graphics!
Documents required for admission:
• The application for the name of the Rector of KBTU
• A notarized copy of the diploma and its annexes
• CV (in English and Russian)
• 2 letters of recommendation
• 6 photos (3 × 4)
• A copy of the identity card
• Medical certificate 086
• A copy of the employment record / certificate of employment
• A copy of the certificate of TOEFL IbT / TOEFL (560 and above) or IELTS (6.0 and above) (if available).
Reception of documents: b> 1 - July 29
Admission projects of undergraduates
Ask us about the program
Please ask a question and we will call you back. Also more information could be found in "FAQ"